ABS-CBN Global utilizes the latest technology and available resources to provide Filipinos the most innovative products and services in content development and distribution, telecommunications, retail, money remittance, cargo forwarding, and social networking.
ABS-CBN Global goes beyond content development and distribution as part of its mission to serve, empower, connect, and instill national pride among Filipinos worldwide. ABS-CBN Global provides products and services that enable Filipinos overseas to connect and nurture relationships with the Philippines and Filipinos worldwide.
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for client- Business Unit Heads & Channel Heads and Regional Marketing and discusses products, services and promo and advertising requirements of each particular client.
- Maintains a good relationship with the mother company’s Creative Communications Management(CCM); Corporate PR; Cinema One Global, Star Cinema, ANC; radio DZMM and DWRR, Content Brand Strategy Group and other company affiliates so that ABS-CBN Global will always be included in the route of promotional materials and events that will be useful for ABS-CBN Global Ltd.
- Able to identify and make a list of reliable contacts for content so we get content immediately.
- Able to suggest better alternatives and contribute ideas and concepts during project briefing with the clients.
- Leads day-to-day management, development, implementation and optimization of client campaigns. Prepares necessary documents and sets-up meetings with clients and support groups(Manila).
- In line with the above, authors the following documents :
- Creative Briefs
- campaign summary / analysis
- project reports/project status reports
- contact reports
- request letters to Talent Managers or ABS-CBN program heads
- procurement requests
- Demonstrates working knowledge of each area of the company’s resources(time, manpower, equipment), in order to effectively evaluate fulfilling department’s recommendations, before presenting to the PMs. These depts include: Content Design Group, Creative Services, Ads and Promo Production, Program and Interstitials Production, Events Production, AdSales, CRM, Corporate PR, Business Intelligence, Technical Services, Finance and Procurement.
- Ensures that set standards, budget and timetable are met in the implementation of plans, including traditional media or above-the-line (ATL) and new media plus merchandise, or below-the-line (BTL).
- Assumes other tasks related to the position, as may be assigned by the Accounts Group Head.
- CULTURE AND TERRITORY CONTENT KNOWLEDGE
- Proactively finds new ways to grow the business by maintaining vast knowledge of assigned account; its competition and latest industry news and trends. Has to be familiar with the nature of the client’s products, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these. (intensive product and market knowledge)
- Must be a graduate of Comm Arts, Advertising, Marketing
- Has at least two years of experience in the Marketing, Content or Advertising field
- Has experience in day-to-day client and account management
- Willing to work with different “working” cultures and adjust working hours depending on region’s requirement
- Works fast, efficiently and results-oriented
- Has strong project management skills
- Has excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Has good presentation skills
- Has good PR skills
- Ability to interpret research data is an advantage
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- With high tolerance for stress and ambiguity
- Knowledge in M.S. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and M.S. Project.
- Basic photoshop and promo production knowledge a plus
- Has Knowledge in 360 Communication is a plus
- Has basic knowledge with internet marketing
- Thorough and persistent in follow-through of projects
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.