Experience Life through Movies
ABS-CBN Film Productions, Inc. or Star Cinema is one of the leading Filipino Film production and distribution outfit. It has produced more than 240 films in various genres that suit the preferences of Filipinos of all ages and background from anywhere in the world.
As of 2015, Star Cinema has captured more than 83% of the theatrical market share. More than half of its total releases reached and exceeded the 200M mark in the box office with Sisterakas (2012) and It Takes a Man and a Woman (2013) earning more than 400M worldwide. Girl, Boy Bakla, Tomboy has reached more than 400M at the box office becoming the highest grossing Filipino movie of all time.
Star Cinema continues to dominate the industry by producing multi-awarded and box office movies that set the trend in Philippine cinema.
- Reporting directly to the Theater Supervisor.
- Providing administrative support to the Theater Supervisor.
- Assisting in coordinating and overseeing the operations of the theater facility.
- Providing input into the development of policies, guidelines related to theater activities.
- Recommending equipment maintenance and purchasing.
- Handling financial reporting to head office daily.
- In charge of the inventory of the snack bar.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Keen on details and able to provide accurate reports and records.
- With experience in handling financial reports and in inventory management.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to be assigned in the following areas: Tagum, Davao | Victorias, Negros Occidental | Koronadal, Cotabato City | Bulua, Cagayan de Oro | Koronadal City, Cotabato | Consolacion, Cebu | Mandalagan, Bacolod City | Sta. Rosa, Nueva Ecija | Dumaguete, Negros Oriental.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.