ABS-CBN Shared Service Center Pte. Ltd. (SSC) is a captive service provider for ABS-CBN Corporation and its local, regional and global subsidiaries. The parent company of SSC is ABS-CBN Corporation.
SSC is primarily engaged in providing support services for Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, and Order Management and Fulfillment. The service center is a foreign company duly organized and incorporated under the laws of Singapore with a branch located at Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center (ELJCC), Eugenio Lopez Drive, Quezon City.
The facility at ELJCC has about 300 employees and has been operational since September 1, 2009. The company is expected to significantly increase its headcount over the next five years with the impending service expansion.
SSC is mainly interested in sharing best practices at IBPAP given the companyâ€™s unique background in the Broadcasting Industry. The company is looking forward to get in touch with other shared service organizations to benchmark on processes, systems and service expansion strategies. The center is on its journey from a developing organization to a mature captive shared services catering not only to ABS-CBN companies but also to its affiliates in the Lopez Conglomerate.
- Graduate of Accountancy or any accounting- or business-related course
- With at least six months work experience in any accounting field
- Exposure in SAP is an advantage
- Preferably from a shared service/ROHQ or multinational industry
- Must be attentive to details and can work with minimum supervision
- Should be amenable to a project-based employment
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.