Experience Life through Movies
ABS-CBN Film Productions, Inc. or Star Cinema is one of the leading Filipino Film production and distribution outfit. It has produced more than 240 films in various genres that suit the preferences of Filipinos of all ages and background from anywhere in the world.
As of 2015, Star Cinema has captured more than 83% of the theatrical market share. More than half of its total releases reached and exceeded the 200M mark in the box office with Sisterakas (2012) and It Takes a Man and a Woman (2013) earning more than 400M worldwide. Girl, Boy Bakla, Tomboy has reached more than 400M at the box office becoming the highest grossing Filipino movie of all time.
Star Cinema continues to dominate the industry by producing multi-awarded and box office movies that set the trend in Philippine cinema.
- assisting Station Manager in conceptualizing new programs and helping improve current programs.
- updating Station Manager regarding on-air and off-air concerns which include programs and DJ's concerns and schedules.
- executing approved programming directions with DJ's and supports them in the right execution of programs.
- preparing daily show rundown and researching program needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Communication Arts, Broadcast Communications or any related degree.
- With at least one (1) year experience in the broadcasting field.
- Has good communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- Well adept with the use of computers and different software.
- Proactive, pleasing and hardworking.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN Group CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AND PROGRAM-BASED EMPLOYEES: Get an Application For Employment Form from HR Recruitment Office. Submit to HR Recruitment Office after filling up.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.