ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The content aggregator will support the Bayan Mo, IPatrol Mo advocacy of citizen journalism and social activism. This role supports the chief aggregaror in the aggregation of reports received from the BMPM and other social media sites.
- To aggregate data sent by bayan patrollers from diffetent multimedia platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, email and Youtube
- To filter reports and verify facts supplied by bayan patrollers and coordinate with concerned offices/agencies for a possible resolution of the reports/problems
- To gather ample details through phone interviews and review of materials given by patrollers
- To save materials in the centralized database (Z files) of BMPM and input the reports in BMPM newsbox
- To monitor and manage BMPM's social networking sites
- To help plan and give assistance to BMPM events
- To be alert and ready to respond to emergencies and breaking news
INTERNAL: News Gathering Team (Reporters, Producers) Support Team
EXTERNAL: BMPM Patrollers / Community Moderators, Offices / Agencies
- Fast-paced working environment
- Office and field work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/college degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Adept in social media networking sites
- Demonstrated excellence in time menegement skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Abiligty to adapt to a flexible schedule
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.