ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Client-facing. Tasked to develop and evangelize customized DBI strategies and coordinate its development with the DBI technical team. They will also analyze the performance of their DBI strategies using the solutions that will be developed and maintained by the group such as real-time dashboards
- Proactively conduct analysis and data mining to provide hidden insights
- Provide statistical expertise to support and conduct quantitative analysis and statistical validation of current performances of various digital assets
- Regular analytics assessment on all platform in both mobile and web
- Managing digital assets performance and drive content and marketing recommendations
- Working with internal teams to help define engagement to be to reach conversion objectives
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN GROUP CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND PROGRAM-BASED:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a job related field such as Economics, Marketing or Digital Advertising with 1 or more years of industry experience
- Must have hands on experience of at least 1 year in digital strategy development and digital analytics
- Must be knowledgeable in digital platform ecosystem, analytics and digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics, and digital marketing and trends
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviour in the digital landscape, and driving usage and traffic in both web and mobile platforms
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand issue from both business and customer perspective
- Strong leadership and communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively manage internal and external customers
- Should be able to identify business development priorities
- Drive the implementation of the projects/campaigns with the internal customers
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics, Radian 6 and other listening and analytics tools
Get an Internal Application Form from G/F ELJ Bldg, Recruitment Hub.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.