ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
1. Brainstorm with the editor for guide questions prior to a coverage or exclusive interview
2. Gather content such as videos, allowed music and necessary annotations for the video output
3. Record entertainment news, sports, and lifestyle stories; document the most important happenings in a sports event, especially the personality interviews
4. Work closely with other people concerned with the story, such as journalists and photographers, and agreeing the video requirements for a story
5. Hand relevant administrative arrangements, such as timing, press passes, transport and accessto restricted areas, venues and events
6. Capture events or personalities, noting details for options
7. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about current news stories and any specialist areas
8. Maintain video and electronic communications equipment
9. Responsible for the cutting, assembling, and processing of a video footage for multiple forms of digital media. In addition to editing, should have experience in sound effects, special effects, and animation.
10. Select the best takes of scenes and splice them together to create the most entertaining finished piece and use a variety of editing software to achieve the goals of the piece
11. Able to use Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, motion graphics softwares, and Avid Media Composer and must have knowledge of browser compatiblity issues.
- Video Editor / Cameraman
- Mass Communication or Multimedia Arts graduate
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- With creative writing skills (for video titling and graphic captions)
- Knowledgeable of the happenings in the showbiz industry
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Premiere and Final Cut
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.