ABS-CBN Shared Service Center Pte. Ltd. (SSC) is a captive service provider for ABS-CBN Corporation and its local, regional and global subsidiaries. The parent company of SSC is ABS-CBN Corporation.
SSC is primarily engaged in providing support services for Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, and Order Management and Fulfillment. The service center is a foreign company duly organized and incorporated under the laws of Singapore with a branch located at Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center (ELJCC), Eugenio Lopez Drive, Quezon City.
The facility at ELJCC has about 300 employees and has been operational since September 1, 2009. The company is expected to significantly increase its headcount over the next five years with the impending service expansion.
SSC is mainly interested in sharing best practices at IBPAP given the companyâ€™s unique background in the Broadcasting Industry. The company is looking forward to get in touch with other shared service organizations to benchmark on processes, systems and service expansion strategies. The center is on its journey from a developing organization to a mature captive shared services catering not only to ABS-CBN companies but also to its affiliates in the Lopez Conglomerate.
- Efficient and effective administration of the Management Office
- Manages meetings and appointments of the Managing Director
- Manages records, files and documents
- Ensures the effective handling of communication to, from, and within the Office of the Managing Director
- Requests for supplies for the Management Office
- Handles the logistics related to division events
- Graduate of any four-year course from a reputable university
- With at least three years of related experience in an administrative role
- With experience in dealing with executives or top management
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.