ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
Responsible for providing analytical support in the preparation and consolidation of data for various financial reports on actual, budget and/or forecasts in order to aid management in maximizing the utilization of its resources.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis - provides financial analyses, reports and projected financial results of all projects/programs (involving financial resources) initiated by the Unit
- Accounts payable management
- Budgetting and forecasting
- Set-up policies on process improvements and monitor its implementation
- Audit and internal control
- Asset management
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business course
- At least 2 years experience in Financial Accounting or related function
- CPA or MBA is an advantage
- SAP knowledge required
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.