ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The primary duty of the specialist is to support the Functional Head in the conduct of the day-to day operational matters and to keep track of the KPIs for compliance. She is also in-charge of budgets and requisitions, call center bill review and analysis and assists the heads in projects and UATs. The SPOC for call data dumping, safekeeping and retrieval.
MAJOR FUNCTION AND DUTIES
- Prepares the global CS & SCM reports and monitors KPI compliance and variances
- Coordinates with Finance for any issues related to charges
- Keeps track of active usernames and roles, and ensures deactivation of access of resigned employees.
- Coordinates with regions regarding operational implementation and commitments.
- Attends and represents the function in all UATs.
- Monitors deliverables and ensures timely fulfillment
- In charge of IT Help desk ticket requests and monitoring.
- Participates in global projects as functional member or lead for the function.
- Regularly access and monitors the call center ACD and reviews KPIs and metrics.
- Monitors the budget and informs the head of any variance or averages
- Keeps and safeguards data of customer calls and interactions
- Social Media Management
- Does other duties as required by the head.
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably in the area of Management.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office , GOMS and product information, Visio.
- Proven work experience as a Social media specialist
- Knowledge and expert in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.