ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The Graphics Artist / On-Air Operator is responsible for accurately preparing and executing the text information requirements of a program using various Character Generator machines. He is also required to provide additional full screen graphics requirements.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepares the text and full screen graphics information requirements of programs accurately
2. Checks scripts before airing or taping; alerts producer or writer of errors in scripts
3. Accurately executes the text and graphics requirements of a program (correct information / spelling, proper timing)
4. Ability to edit full screen graphics if corrections are needed
5. Stays informed on current events and prominent personalities
6. Ensures that on-air workstation equipment are in good working condition
- Graduate of a 4-year course (preferably communication arts)
- Facility with various character generator machines Ross Expression, INCA, Maestro, Morpho, VizRT, etc.
- Must have facility with current computer softwares and models (MAC, PC, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have keen interest in current events
- Must have keen attention to details especially in spelling and color combination
- Must have excellent typing skills
- Must be an effective communicator
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.