With its range of content spanning from various passions and interests catering to a vast number of viewers, the Creative Programs Inc. (CPI) team has continued to be the leading content creator for the affluent Filipino viewers. The subsidiary has two main functions namely, it (1) manages, operates and delivers channels as well as it (2) promotes the CPI channels to cable operators exploring the new leverages on new revenue opportunities through their channel distribution section.
CPI continues to cater to a particular target audience producing programs such as Hero and Balls to Lifestyle Network, Myx, Jeepney and their still number one cable channel in the country, Cinema One. These programs are carefully managed, combining foreign acquired programs and local productions. Aside from delivering the most-awaited programs, shows, and teleseryes, CPI has also continued to excel in mounting events which the advertisers and viewers have highly anticipated. Such programs would include Lifestyle Networkâ€™s Summer Soul, Myx Mo by Myx, Cinema One Originals and Heroâ€™s Face Off.
- Assist the HR Account Head in managing the HR Operations of CPI and ensure the effective and successful deployment of all HR related programs and initiatives
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or any related course
- Preferably with work experience in Human Resources
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Filipino
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.