ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
Responsible for the end-to-end operations of all live online shows and events published on various ABSCBN online and mobile properties – from pre-production, actual operations up to post-event evaluation and reports. The Live Stream Specialist will work closely with accounts, different production and technical groups in order to deliver the requirements efficiently. The candidate should possess a wide-range technical knowledge on video platforms operations, highly organized and should be an effective team player.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise overall video delivery operations including planning, strategy and resource allocation
- Work with various accounts, production and support groups to determine technical requirement for each event
- Create an efficient technical workflow for each event including contingency plans in case of system failures
- Understanding of all video delivery platforms and tools
- Close coordination with content delivery solutions provider, video platforms, system vendors, and partners to secure successful distribution of content
- Securing proper event recordings and material backups
- Maintenance of all in-house assets used for live streaming
- Continuous skill development and training for the whole team
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably in Communications, IT or Engineering
- 1 year experience in video production
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in online video delivery platforms and systems
- Experience in camera and audio operations, and editing a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.