ABS-CBN Publishing, Inc (API), a wholly subsidiary of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Network, has the largest and widest magazine distribution network in the country, covering 200 key cities and municipalities all over the Philippines. With its portfolio of lifestyle, culinary, youth, and entertainment glossies and books, API has been able to reach well-established and emerging markets both here and abroad.
It is the first Filipino magazine publisher to have significant overseas sales, owing to its affiliation with The Filipino Channel (TFC). Its international editions StarStudio Guam and StarStudio Japan reinforce the companyâ€™s vision to be in the service of the Filipino worldwide.
The company publishes:
-Star Magic Catalogue
API's synergy with ABS-CBN Broadcasting has resulted in strong selling titles like Nginiiig!, Pinoy Big Brother Magazine and K Magazine.
ABS-CBN Publishing also offers comprehensive print production services through ColorGuide (Pre-press). ColorGuide provides conceptualization and design services and print implementations such as packaging design, corporate brochures, newsletters, product and merchandising catalogs to name a few.
The primary responsibility of the Managing Editor is to establish and maintain efficient editorial operations. He/she is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the magazine.
- Work closely with the Editor-in-Chief in building and leading a creative, effective and cohesive and productive editorial team.
- Oversee and coordinate editorial schedules and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Manage editorial budgets.
- Establish and maintain network of talents, contributors, photographers, stylists and make-up artists.
- Assist the Editor-in-Chief in checking and reviewing copy submitted by the writers
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.