Sky Cable Corporation (or simply SkyCable or Sky) is a Filipino cable telecommunications company and the country's largest cable television provider. The company operates in Mega Manila and provincially through its various subsidiaries. The company is a subsidiary of the Filipino media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation and is based in Pasig City.
It was founded in 6 June 1990 as Central CATV, Inc. by Benpres Holdings Corporation (now Lopez Holdings Corporation). Today it has expanded to offer digital cable, broadband internet, and VoIP to its over half a million subscribers in Mega Manila.
On 6 June 1990, Sky Cable Corporation was incorporated as Central CATV, Inc.On 25 March 1991, Sky Vision Corporation, a holding company incorporated with the primary purpose of buying and owning stocks of Central CATV, Inc. was founded.
Provides technical services to support day-to-day operations of CATV/Broadback Network. Helps in ensuring that all required group KPI's and SLA's are met. Conducts Preventive Maintenance activities, thus ensures that Network Reliability is achieved. Ensures seamless service to customers which includes managing of cross-functional activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in ECE; preferrably licensed
- Must have a background in cable network (1-way and 2-way)
- Knowledgeable in IP systems and topologies
- Capable in doing actual network troubleshooting in OSP Network
- Keen on details, strong in analytics and problem-solving
- Preferrably with experience in handling/troubleshooting FOC systems
- Driver's licensed with (2) restriction
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.