ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Attend production meetings upon request or in the absence of the Post Production Head.
- Documents and prepares agreements made during production meetings and monitors artists' contracts and program assignments.
- Assist the Post Production Head in coaching, mentoring, and development of assigned section.
- Coordinates with the Systems Operations and Admin Services Group with scheduling of manpower, Resource Management System creations and approvals, payroll and contracting.
- Ensures strict implementation of editing templates based on approved budget.
- Conducts daily review of utilization reports through Resource Management System/FUR and prepares summary for immediate action.
- Assists the Post Production Head in filling beyond template (emergency and additional) remote equipment requirements.
- Ensures proper attendance monitoring of department employees.
- Assists the Head of Post Production in providing immediate back-up plans during problems with technical facilities or manpower schedule
- Assists the Systems Operations and Admin Services group in plannng and organization of capability workshops and trainings related to editing
- Ensures proper program assignments and scheduling.
- Ensures compliance of SLAs agreed upon by TV Production and TOD.
- Evaluates individual and group performance of artist and creates plans for improvement and development of his section.
- Ensures attendance of Editing artists to all general assemblies, trainings, software trainings and demonstrations, company cascade and others that would be required of his section.
- Attends to other matters that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Broadcast Communications, Communication Arts or any technical / related course.
- Good knowledge of business operations especially in broadcast technical operation.
- Has solid background in post production process.
- Has experience in manpower planning or scheduling.
- With working knowledge on technical equipment used in the production process.
- Working knowledge of computer software, MS Office, Resource Management System, etc.
- Flexible doesn't mind working in shifts, holidays, and long hours.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.