Experience Life through Movies
ABS-CBN Film Productions, Inc. or Star Cinema is one of the leading Filipino Film production and distribution outfit. It has produced more than 240 films in various genres that suit the preferences of Filipinos of all ages and background from anywhere in the world.
As of 2015, Star Cinema has captured more than 83% of the theatrical market share. More than half of its total releases reached and exceeded the 200M mark in the box office with Sisterakas (2012) and It Takes a Man and a Woman (2013) earning more than 400M worldwide. Girl, Boy Bakla, Tomboy has reached more than 400M at the box office becoming the highest grossing Filipino movie of all time.
Star Cinema continues to dominate the industry by producing multi-awarded and box office movies that set the trend in Philippine cinema.
The Production Assistant shall assist the producer, copywriter, and editors of MOR online in accomplishing the daily output required. He/she shall be responsible of the following tasks:
- Monitoring posts and reactions through social media accounts
- Retrieving and editing SMS sent through 2366
- Assisting shoots and editing of material to be aired online
- Assisting DJs on board with their program requirements
- Tabulating of votes and song requests from 2366 and other social media accounts
Applicants must be:
- A graduate of Mass Commmunications and other related courses
- Computer literate
- Proactive, hardworking, and with pleasing personality
- Good communication skills in both English and Filipino
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.