ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation, Inc. (previously ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc.) is a committed advocate for public service in strategic sector of Philippine society. AFI aims to awaken hope in the Filipino through implementing projects via multi-sectoral partnerships in the spirit of bayanihan.
These are in child care and protection, education, environment, disaster management and community development. It is the public service arm of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation, one of Asia's biggest media conglomerates. It draws on the relationship to tap into the creativity and reach of media for its various programs.
AFI serves with the highest standards of excellence, professionalism, integrity and accountability.
Primarily responsible for the efficient and effective provision of accounting services to ALKFI Programs/Units:
- Day-to-day checking, validation and coordination with assigned Programs
- Perform timely monthly closing process, including monthly preparations of schedules and analyses
- Monthly preparation, analysis and consolidation of assigned Program’s financial reports
- Provide data, reports and documents needed by assigned Program in connection with renewal of licenses, permits and accreditation
- Prepare and collate supporting documents for BIR and SEC Reportorial requirements
- Handle year-end audit requirements of assigned Program
- Manage and file assigned Programs’ documents, ensuring availability and completeness during audit
- Budget Management Assistance
- Perform other jobs that may be assigned by immediate superior
- Three (3) years of relevant experience as Accountant/Finance Analysts
- BS in Accounting/Accountancy
- Three (3) Full-Time positions available
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.