ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The program associate is responsible for ensuring a smooth "on-air" operation of DZMM by providing production and technical assistance particularly in the preparation, playback and execution of production aids/materials, commercials and on-air promos, plugs, infomercials, and the communication with and airing of guests or interviewees.
1. Prepares relevant source materials that would be utilized by the for airing based on the finalized story-line up of assigned programs.
2. Ensures the smooth and accurate airing of the assigned programs, segments and commercials within the given shift.
3. Performs other administrative functions.
4. Performs other related duties as necessary.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN GROUP CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND PROGRAM BASED:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Open to program-based employment.
Get an Application For Employment Form from HR Recruitment Office. Submit to HR Recruitment after filling out.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.