ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Oversees all elements of Project Horizon from planning, budgeting, funding, contracts, construction to handover
- Develop the overall project plan, schedules and procedure to support the project objectives
- Checks overall projects progress against schedules and targets to ensure that Project Horizon is completed on time and within the approved budget
- Coordinate project activities across different organizational teams and functions
- Reports on project status and seek approval from higher authority/ Steering committee on critical and urgent aspects that affect budgets, schedules and quality expectations
- Responsible for risk management aspects of the Project. Determine deviations from plan and address deviations
- Identify services to be outsourced to external companies
- Set direction for Health, Safety and environmental (HSE) policies and standards
- Oversees PM’s for other project components and needs
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.