ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Develop concepts, write copy and produce promo spots of assigned program/s- whether for TV, radio, print and other media
- Make recommendation/s for the promotion strategy of the assigned program/s during brainstorming sessions
- Contributes with the promo team on the creation of Program Channel logos, Channel Schedule Menu, Channel Endtags, Station IDs and bumpers
- Constantly discovering new ways of promoting program content
- Candidate must be a graduate of a 4-year Bachelor of Arts Course (preferably Mass Communication)
- Able to conceptualize ideas, fomulate and plan promotional strategies and identify target audience
- Must have high level of creativeness and awareness of current and upcoming social and technological trends
- Good oral and written communication skills both in English and Filipino
- Has interest in both local and foreign movies and television programs
- Willing to work extended hours when needed
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.