ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The Web Publisher would be responsible for publishing and updating of pages and sections, microsites, special pages and feeds of news.abs-cbn.com and other Web Sites of News Digital Media, INCA.
- Publish articles and ensure all content are updated on news.abs-cbn.com and other News Digital Media platforms
- Assist in publishing content to Social Media Network platforms
- Responsible for research, sourcing, tagging, optimizing and publishing of static, rich media and/or interactive content used as a news item
- Assist in implementing the design and development and the administration involving the news website and its microsites
- Assist in providing technical reports and assist in the coordination of resolution of issues, errors and problems
- Ensures that all content published follow best practices in digital and Web publishing
- Has at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year of work experience is an advantage for this position. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Be adept in HTML or web scripts
- Be adept at image, video, and audio editing
- Have keen interest in news and journalism
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.