ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The position will primarily work on Technical Feasibility Studies for DTT Network Distribution, working closely with the Frequency Planning Head and Frequency Planner counterpart. Assigned in the planning and design phase, this position will primarily work on pre-deployment equipment analysis, technology assessment, radio network planning, access planning, and interference analysis, demand planning, test and measurement of the equipment, and interfacing with the Technical Project Management Team. In the optimization stage, will supervise optimal network performance, KPI and network statistics analysis, and parameter optimization.
- Conduct Technical Feasibility Studies in collaboration with the Technical Project Management Team.
- Creating search areas within geographic area of responsibility; working with the Frequency Planning Team to understand area and issues within his/her sector.
- Perform Frequency Network Planning, Design and Optimization activities required.
- Monitor network performance and configuration to ensure conformance with KPIs for the area.
- Support the Network Planning process by providing field sensitive feedback on the networkâ€™s current performance & operating quality conditions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.