ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
To provide complex system-level support for Production Acquisition Facilities (Studio, Ob-Van and packages equipment) both hardware and software which includes system integration, configuration, preventive maintenance, system troubleshooting and as SME for special (Live/Rec) coverage.
- Responsible for system integration of newly acquire broadcast equipment and perform testing and system integrity test, ensuring that new system is within broadcast standard.
- Creates technical system diagram and operational/technical documentation
- Provides technical support on Studio and OB-Van operation -- setting up and troubleshooting of acquisition facilities
- Provides periodic system preventive maintenance ensuring system reliability
- Facilitates installations and upgrades of system software and hardware components
- Provides technical support during Recording and Live Production
- Responsible for day to day data and media files management
- Must be a graduate of a college course, preferable ECE or Computer Science.
- Basic knowledge in areas of broadcast engineering and information technology
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Must be willing to work extended hours
- Must be able to do basic diagnostic and troubleshooting on current workstations and peripheral equipment
- Must be able to implement basic preventive maintenance
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- 6 Project Based positions available
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.