ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation, Inc. (previously ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc.) is a committed advocate for public service in strategic sector of Philippine society. AFI aims to awaken hope in the Filipino through implementing projects via multi-sectoral partnerships in the spirit of bayanihan.
These are in child care and protection, education, environment, disaster management and community development. It is the public service arm of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation, one of Asia's biggest media conglomerates. It draws on the relationship to tap into the creativity and reach of media for its various programs.
AFI serves with the highest standards of excellence, professionalism, integrity and accountability.
A. Personnel Requisition Form (PRF) processing
1. Monitors flow of PRF from concerned parties/signatories until approved/decided upon
2. Informs requesting party on the action taken/status of the request
3. Coordinates with requesting unit, when needed
B. Contract Administration
1. Monitors signing of documents.
2. Issues contracts/documents to employee/party concerned.
C. 201 Files Creation
1. Creates 201 files for newly hired employees
D. Identification Card (ID) Processing
1.Evaluates requests for ID
2. Prepares IDs and facilitates signing thereof by officers concerned
3. Attends to ID issuance
Bachelor’s Degree; preferably graduate of BS Psychology or any behavioral science course
At least one (1) year of relevant experience
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.