ABS-CBN Shared Service Center Pte. Ltd. (SSC) is a captive service provider for ABS-CBN Corporation and its local, regional and global subsidiaries. The parent company of SSC is ABS-CBN Corporation.
SSC is primarily engaged in providing support services for Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, and Order Management and Fulfillment. The service center is a foreign company duly organized and incorporated under the laws of Singapore with a branch located at Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center (ELJCC), Eugenio Lopez Drive, Quezon City.
The facility at ELJCC has about 300 employees and has been operational since September 1, 2009. The company is expected to significantly increase its headcount over the next five years with the impending service expansion.
SSC is mainly interested in sharing best practices at IBPAP given the companyâ€™s unique background in the Broadcasting Industry. The company is looking forward to get in touch with other shared service organizations to benchmark on processes, systems and service expansion strategies. The center is on its journey from a developing organization to a mature captive shared services catering not only to ABS-CBN companies but also to its affiliates in the Lopez Conglomerate.
- Recruitment sourcing and pooling related initiatives such as skip tracing, Boolean search, cold calls and data mining; attendance to job fairs and other related recruitment events.
- Meet targeted numbers for call outs/show ups and scheduling of applicants per activity schedule.
- Email and over the phone invitation of data mined applicants.
- Assists in the completion of recruitment service delivery as needed and necessary; which includes but is not limited to targeted sourcing, initial phone screening, initial interview, candidate scheduling, test administration, reference/back checks and processing/accommodation of walk in applicants.
- Graduate of BS Psychology, BS Social Sciences, BSC Human Resource Management or related courses
- With at least 1 year experience in Recruitment functions (sourcing, interviews)
- Should be a self starter, highly responsible
- Should be willing to work long hours and Saturdays, if needed
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City
- Should be open to six-month project engagement/status (renewable)
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.