ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Spearhead the implementation of the Training Program for Sales in all areas of his/her assigned territory
- Conducts training needs evaluation for the Sales Personnel in his/her assigned territory, and develop the appropriate training objectives for the Sales Personnel.
- Caddies the District Sales Managers, and/or acts as Resource Persons during Training sessions, both field based and classroom based sessions.
- Develop Training modules necessary for his/her assigned territory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business/Management, Economics, Marketing or equivalent from a reputable academic institution.
- With at least 3 years of work experience as Training Officer / District Sales Manager gained from leading Telecommunications/FMCG/ Pharmaceutical/ MLM firms.
- Must have good communication, and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong leadership &people management skills
- Proficient in essential computer applications and new technology.
- Highly analytical & with strong business acumen.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.