ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
The TeleRadyo Segment Producer is in-charge of the production of assigned segment/s of the program and ensures its alignment with the overall program flow and ensures smooth on-air execution.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the TeleRadyo Program Producer in pursuing and developing agreed upon story/topic for purposes of short form and long form and in-depth production and reportage as required by the program concept, equity, and branding.
- Identifies the audio-visual production requirements based on the issue/story’s concept and incorporates it in the script.
- Provides direction to assigned cameraman / DOP for outside shoots.
- Previews edited and mastered video materials prior to telecast and ensures that all shots put in the final edit are fit (“fit” to mean no legal impediments, possessing proper attributions, courtesies, and sourcing; and complying with the INCA Code of Ethics) to be aired and for final approval of the TeleRadyo Program Producer.
- Checks STET video quality and polishes video-edited materials.
- Supervises the uses of NatSOT, proper video cut-aways, graphics, and other production elements.
- Ensures the appropriate storytelling flow of segment.
- Directly supervises technical work during production/video editing and post-production of any given assigned story.
- Ensures adherence to specified call time and participates in the pre-production and post-production meetings of the assigned program/s.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN GROUP CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND PROGRAM-BASED:
- Graduate of Mass Communication or Journalism.
- With at least 2 years of work experience in production, research, and editing.
- Proficient in writing and video editing.
- Has excellent communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- Team player, creative, and can work within deadlines.
- Willing to work for long hours.
- Open to program-based employment status.
- Get an Internal Application Form from G/F ELJ Bldg, Recruitment Hub.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.