ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
Ensures the effective administration of assigned publishing tasks and service queries.
Challenges of the role include accurate digital content posting, problem solving and resolving clients’ queries with high attention to detail. By demonstrating teamwork, this role will contribute to a highly engaged, highly performing team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates manpower requirements and hiring for the Shared Services Group.
- Coordinates and deploys manpower and resources to ensure quality content publishing and comply with the clients’ requirements.
- Prepares and submits progress reports/updates to Shared Services Head in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements.
- Assists in other tasks (e.g. event organizing) as assigned.
- Manage and oversee deployment of web publishers.
- Representation for web publishing.
- Provide guidance to subordinate staff and evaluate performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a job-related field such as Fine Arts, Multimedia, or Interactive Design
- 1-2 years’ experience or combined industry experience
- Knowledgeable in continual evolution of internet and digital design
- Thorough understanding of digital content production and copywriting
- Hands on experience in designing in both web and mobile platforms
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand issue from both business and customer perspective
- Strong leadership and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ensure self-development in web-based and interactive marketing capabilities
- Knowledgeable in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Office, and other interactive design tools
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.