ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Attends technical meetings upon request or in the absence of the Remote Operations Head
- Documents and prepares agreements during allocation meetings and releases allocation manpower report
- Coordinates with IT in uploading approved technical template for daily Resource Management System use by programs
- Posts approved daily Resource Management System request
- Assists in scheduling and allocation of manpower, equipment, facilities, and post-production requirements of program assignments
- Assists in the preparation of bid invites for long-term and short-term rental of outsourced equipment
- Prepares and analyzes report on total rentals per month
- Assists in implementing and monitoring contract agreements, taping days and corresponding payments
- Assists in monitoring the emergency and additional manpower/equipment requests that are beyond the technical template for cost control purposes and recommends alternative solutions
- Assists in providing back-up plans during manpower/equipment shortage or equipment failure immediately prior or during actual tapings, shoots, and live programs
- Monitors implementation of agreed remote manpower and equipment allocation report and make necessary recommendation in reallocation of available resource
- Conducts daily review of work order forms and prepare daily summary report
- Ensures compliance of production SLAs
- Assists in documenting manpower related issues (i.e. administrative issues and disciplinary cases)
- Monitors post-production requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mass Communications or any technical course
- Must have good knowledge of business operations especially in broadcast technical operations
- Has solid background in studio and remote production process
- Has experience in manpower planning or scheduling and working knowledge of technical equipment used in the production process
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule and long hours
- Can start immediately
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN Group CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND PROGRAM BASED:
Get an Application For Employment Form from HR Recruitment Office. Submit to HR Recruitment after filling up.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.