Experience Life through Movies
ABS-CBN Film Productions, Inc. or Star Cinema is one of the leading Filipino Film production and distribution outfit. It has produced more than 240 films in various genres that suit the preferences of Filipinos of all ages and background from anywhere in the world.
As of 2015, Star Cinema has captured more than 83% of the theatrical market share. More than half of its total releases reached and exceeded the 200M mark in the box office with Sisterakas (2012) and It Takes a Man and a Woman (2013) earning more than 400M worldwide. Girl, Boy Bakla, Tomboy has reached more than 400M at the box office becoming the highest grossing Filipino movie of all time.
Star Cinema continues to dominate the industry by producing multi-awarded and box office movies that set the trend in Philippine cinema.
- Reports directly to the Theatrical Operations Manager.
- Ensuring that all aspects of theater, snackbar, cashier and security areas provide a welcoming environment to customers and potential customers.
- To oversee rotating all theater staff, delegating this responsibility if necessary.
- To work with the Theatre Head to ensure that events are timetabled efficiently.
- Responsible for standards of cleanliness within the theatre, most especially through shared management and training of the housekeeping staff.
- Ensures that the cinema operations meet set targets.
- To ensure that all statutory guidance for fire, security, Health and Safety and emergency policies and procedures are complied with.
- To provide the Theater Head with accurate financial reports, helping to analyze profit and loss and act swiftly to make decisions which will improve profitability.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- With experience in overseeing business operations preferably in theatrical operations.
- Able to supervise different aspects of theatrical operations including Licensing, Health and Safety, Trading, Financial Management, and Front of House.
- With good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in the following areas: Tagum, Davao | Victorias, Negros Occidental | Koronadal, Cotabato City | Bulua, Cagayan de Oro | Koronadal City, Cotabato | Consolacion, Cebu | Mandalagan, Bacolod City | Sta. Rosa, Nueva Ecija | Dumaguete, Negros Oriental.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.